|Zeit:||07.02.23, 13:30 – 15:00 Uhr|
|Download als iCal:||
Event for participants without prior knowledge of Citavi.
Managing sources and citations in the academic writing process requires a lot of attention, time and care. Reference management programmes can help here. In this workshop you will learn to use the programme Citavi.
- How do I search for literature in reference management programmes?
- How do I import title data and documents?
- How do I structure literature based on an outline?
- How do I create knowledge elements such as image citations from PDFs?
- How do I insert footnote and text citations into my text?
- How do I work with Citavi in a team?
You will get answers to these questions in the workshop and can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
Target audience: Researchers
Date: 07.02.2023 1:30 pm - 3 pm
Lecturer: Andre Pfeifer & Leona Maron
Tool used: Zoom
Registration: Registration until 24h before the start of the workshop via Cituro.
Link to the original application here.